UH Hilo Surveys Public for Strategic Plan RevisionUniversity of Hawaiʻi at Hilo
The University of Hawai'i at Hilo is currently reviewing the strategic plan it developed in 1997, which covers the planning period to 2007. UH Hilo is asking for input from the public as it defines University goals, establishes priorities, and shapes its plan. If anyone has a contribution to make, please respond to the following questions:
1. In your opinion, what changes are needed to make UH Hilo a better university?
2. In what areas could UH Hilo develop a nationally/internationally known reputation?
3. How can UH Hilo better serve the island and the state?
4. How might UH Hilo better preserve and strengthen Hawaiian language and culture?
5. How might UH Hilo make a greater contribution to the economic development of Hawai'i Island?
Please mail responses to Helen Rogers, University of Hawai'i at Hilo Library, 200 West Kawili Street, Hilo, HI 96720-4091 by January 18, 2002. The survey, which will be available until January 18, 2002, can also be answered from the UH Hilo Web site:
http://www.uhh.hawaii.edu/~spsurvey/offcampus.htm (it displays best on Netscape Version 6, Opera 6, or Internet Explorer 5 or above). Responses may also be emailed to Helen Rogers at firstname.lastname@example.org.