Posted on | June 25, 2010 | Comments Off on Announcements
- University of Hawaiʻi Federal Credit Union Volunteers
- Windward Hoʻolauleʻa Call For Vendors
University of Hawaiʻi Federal Credit Union Volunteers
Looking for interested members to run for the board and credit committee.
Deadline is Sept. 24, 2010.
Windward Hoʻolauleʻa Call For Vendors
Applications are being accepted now from crafts, food, non-profit and potential trade show vendors for the 10th Annual Windward Hoʻolauleʻa to be held Sat., Oct. 2, 9 a.m.–8 p.m.
This community-wide, family-friendly event will feature top island entertainment, ʻono ethnic food, keiki activities, a white elephant and used book sale, a college-sponsored silent auction and community displays. The event is coordinated by Windward and the Kaneohe Business Group. Admission is free, and an estimated 15,000 people are expected to attend.
• The crafts booth fee will be $120 if reserved by Aug. 23 with tents and lights provided for a booth size of 10×10 feet. “We’re especially interested in handcrafted, made-in-Hawai‘i items,” said co-chair Kalehua Mueller. Call her at 235-7466 or email.
• The food booth fee will be $400 if reserved by Aug. 23, or $450 after that date, with access to electricity and water. Food vendors can call chair Gus Cobb-Adams at 235-7385 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Non-profit community organizations that want to provide information about their groups can participate for a $25 donation. Call Shirley Hasenyager at 262-5069 or email by Sept. 5.
• The Trade Show fee is $120 for any company that wants to reserve table space to promote its business, especially those encouraging sustainability and “green” living. That fee includes a choice of joining the Kaneohe Business Group as a new member. Call Laurie Rodriguez at 372-9525 or apply online.
For more details and applications, go to the Hoʻolauleʻa website.