Posted on | September 30, 2011 | Comments Off
- ITS Offers Free Training Courses
Information Technology Services is now accepting registration from faculty and staff for free training courses scheduled during October. The training courses are typically hands-on and conducted in Keller 204 on the Mānoa campus. Topics in the fall 2011 series include:
• Introduction to Excel 2010
• Introduction to Word 2010
• Intermediate Word 2010
• Introduction to PowerPoint 2010
• Introduction to Mac OS 10.6
• Introduction to LISTSERV
• Intermediate Excel 2010
Full desc-riptions with dates/times for the sessions are available online.
Registration is required to attend each individual session. Go online and log in with your UH username and password.