Freshmen & Transfer Students - Spring 2014
Participation in the New Student Orientation program (NSO) is highly recommended for freshmen and transfer students new to the University of Hawai'i at Mānoa (UHM). The NSO program has been designed to help prepare incoming students for their first year at UHM by providing direction and access to resources.
By attending an NSO program you will be able to:
- Get assistance from a team of highly trained and experienced UHM student orientation leaders
- Become acquainted with other incoming students as well as current students
- Learn about opportunities to engage in student life at UHM
- Meet with representatives from various departments and offices at the Resource Fair
- Tour the UHM campus
- Receive priority registration* AND...
- Have lots of fun while attending!
*Priority registration PIN numbers will be sent to paid participants before the priority registration date of January 3, 2014. Once you have received your priority registration PIN number, you will not be able to request a refund if you are unable to attend Spring NSO on 1/8/14.
Note for parents and family members: Please visit the Parents pages for general and registration information about the Parent & Family Orientation program designed just for you.
If you have questions about NSO and its offerings, please contact us directly at:
Telephone: (808) 956-3667 * Toll Free: (888) 700-5420
Fax: (808) 956-4810 OR via