Transfer Orientation - Spring 2015
NSO Transfer sessions are designed to prepare students who have already have a taste of college life but will be attending the University of Hawai'i at Manoa as a new student. The goal is to provide incoming transfers with the direction and resources that will support them throughout their first year at UHM.
Transfer students, as part of their participation, will:
- Receive assistance from a team of highly trained and experienced UHM student orientation leaders
- Be able to register for their classes before many of their peers via a priority registration PIN number*
- Learn how to get involved and engaged on the UHM campus
- Meet representatives from across the campus at the Resource Fair
- Tour the campus with your leader who can tell you the in's and out's of the campus culture
- Interact and talk with former transfer students, current UHM students, as well as new transfer students
- Have lots of fun!
*Priority registration PIN numbers will be given to paid participants before the priority registration date. Please check back for specific dates.
For parents who would like to attend, please visit the Parent Pages for more information about the Parent Orientation Program.
Questions? Please contact the New Student Programs directly at:
Telephone: (808) 956-3667 * Toll Free: (888) 700-5420
Fax: (808) 956-4810 OR via