Legal Affairs and University General Counsel
The Legal Affairs and University General Counsel Office provides legal assistance to the University of Hawaii Board of Regents, administrators, faculty and staff on university-related issues and activities.
To submit any request for legal assistance use the appropriate legal services request form for your campus.
- Legal Services Request Form (Manoa) PDF
- Legal Services Request Form (Hilo) PDF
- Legal Services Request Form (all other campuses) PDF
The request should be routed through the appropriate chancellor, vice chancellor or vice president for approval.
Exceptions to this procedure are
- Urgent requests requiring immediate attention, or
- If you have been served with a lawsuit.
In these cases, please contact the Office of the University General Counsel directly at (808)956-2211.
The Legal Affairs and University General Counsel Office does not provide personal legal advice.
The vice president for legal affairs and university general counsel is Darolyn Lendio.
2444 Dole St.
Honolulu, HI 96822
tel (808) 956-2211
fax (808) 956-2109