STEM Education Assets and Resources Clearinghouse (SEARCh)
The University of Hawaii System Office (UH) has introduced new initiative to identify, record and publish a Hawaii inventory of projects, personnel and assets related to STEM education. The purpose of this initiative is to:
- Gain a better understanding of the programs available to STEM stakeholders in Hawaii.
- Identify key personnel who are leading efforts in STEM Education in Hawaii.
- Identify opportunities for more synergy within and between STEM education projects.
- Identify project overlaps and reduce competitiveness for students and resources.
- More accurately report the effort and emphasis that Hawaii has placed on STEM Education to internal and external audiences.
For more information on STEM Education at each of the UH Campuses/School/Colleges see the links below.