Academic Personnel Administration
The Office of Academic Personnel Administration is charged with directing, managing and administering the academic human resources program on a system wide basis.
The office provides leadership and advice on the administration of human resources issues and concerns for academic personnel; conducts fact-finding and investigations; serving as the hearings officer on behalf of the President or Executive Vice President for Academic Affairs in the adjudication of academic grievances; assisting in the preparation of cases for mediation and arbitration; and responding to issues and complaints regarding tenure and promotion and faculty classification.
UHPA Unit 7 CBA
- MOA UHPA Favored Nation Final.pdf
- MOU Institute for Astronomy Position No. 86321T.pdf
- MOU_Tongji University Dual Degree Program Final.pdf
- MOA Article X, Department or Division Procedures Governing Tenure, Promotion, and Contract Renewal.pdf
- MOU Exemption From Tuition.pdf
- MOA Tenure of Service for Foreign Nationals Without Permanent Resident Status.pdf
- MOA Art VIII Faculty Travel.pdf
- MOA Article XVIII Disciplinary Actions.pdf
- MOU Regarding Duty Period of Research Faculty.pdf
- MOU Summer UHM Study Abroad Programs.pdf
Documents in .pdf form require the Adobe Acrobat Reader
Get Adobe Acrobat Reader