Committee on Budget and Finance
(Bylaws of Board of Regents, Article II, Section D)
- Work in concert with the University administration relating to operating and capital improvement budgets.
- Examine the budgetary process, budget proposals, expenditure plans, and development plans.
- Discuss the implementation of the budgetary decisions with the University administration, especially amendments thereto or when circumstances require deviations from expenditure plans.
- Review matters related to business affairs, endowment funds, and other financial assets of the University.
- Exercise general oversight and policy direction over the University’s financial systems and programs.
- Carl Carlson, Chair
- James Lee, Vice Chair
- Saedene Ota
- Jan Sullivan
- Barry Mizuno
- Coralie Matayoshi
- John Dean