Committee on Budget and Finance
(Bylaws of Board of Regents, Article II, Section D)
- Work in concert with the University administration relating to operating and capital improvement budgets.
- Examine the budgetary process, budget proposals, expenditure plans, and development plans.
- Discuss the implementation of the budgetary decisions with the University administration, especially amendments thereto or when circumstances require deviations from expenditure plans.
- Review matters related to business affairs, endowment funds, and other financial assets of the University.
- Exercise general oversight and policy direction over the University’s financial systems and programs.
Committee Meeting Info
Next Meeting of the Committee
Notice of August 18, 2014 Board of Regents' Joint Committee Meeting on Budget & Finance and Planning & Facilities.
Recent Meeting Minutes
Joint Committee Meeting