Board of Regents’ Committee on Community Colleges
Mandates of the Committee
(Bylaws of Board of Regents, Article II, Section D)
- Review proposals relative to policies pertaining to Community Colleges and make recommendations to the Board.
- Review and evaluate the academic and vocational aims, objectives, and activities of the Community Colleges.
- Review, study and make recommendations to the Board relative to the State Plan for Vocational Education.
- Review, study and make recommendations to the Board relative to the evaluation report of the State Advisory Council on Vocational Education.
Committee Briefing Materials
Meeting I - November 4, 2005
- System Overview PDF
- Hawaii’s Workforce Development Issues PDF
- UHCC Planning Issues, Trends, and Challenges 2005-2010 PDF
- Accreditation Workshop: Presented to the UH Board of Regents (October 31, 2003) PDF
- Keeping America’s Promise PDF