Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA)
Preventing Sexual Harassment
The University of Hawai'i System's EEO/AA Office offers an interactive web-based course for all faculty, students and staff of the UH System.
The self-paced program takes about 60 minutes to complete and provides a convenient way to learn about sexual harassment and how to prevent it.
Working closely with the campus coordinators, UH Community Colleges EEO/AA Director Mary Perreira is responsible for insuring that the college campuses are in compliance with federal and state laws, executive orders, and university and campus policies and procedures pertaining to EEO/AA.
With more than 13 years of experience and expertise related to equal employment and affirmative action federal and state laws, she also coordinates and facilitates various training programs, such as ADA compliance training, sexual harassment or discrimination workshops and other faculty/staff training.
She also manages the affirmative action program at UHCC, working closely with campus representatives on issues such as disability reasonable accommodations requests.
For additional information call Mary Perreira at 808-956-4650 V/T.
EEO/AA Campus Coordinators
- Hawai'i CC, Mari Chang
- Honolulu CC, Sharene Moriwaki
- Kapi'olani CC, Eileen Torigoe
- Kaua'i CC, Jorae Baptise
- Leeward CC, Mike Wong
- Maui CC, Robyn Klein
- Windward CC, Karen Cho
- University Statement of Nondiscrimination and Affirmative Action
- Policy on Sexual Harassment and Related Conduct
- Sex Assault Policy
- Workplace Non-Violence Policy
- Recruitment and Selection of Faculty & APT Personnel
- Recruitment and Reassignment of Executive and Managerial Personnel
- EEO/AA Glossary
- ADA Complaint Procedures for Members of the Public
- Discrimination Complaint Procedures for Employees, Students and Applicants
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Office of Civil Rights
- Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
- Hawai'i Civil Rights Commission
- Applicant Data System (for authorized users)