- Hawai'i Employer Union trust Fund (EUTF)
- Employees Retirement System
- Island Flex
- UH Tax-Deferred Annuity Program (TDA)
- Island Savings/Deferred Compensation
- PTS Deferred Compensation
- Work at UH
- Civil Service
- State of Hawai'i job vacancies
- FORM27A (form fillable) UHCC Application for Faculty or Executive/Managerial Position
- FORM27A (large font format) UHCC Application for Faculty or Executive/Managerial Position
Promotion and Tenure
- UHCC Guidelines for Promotion and Tenure, 2006-2007
- UHCC Guidelines for Contract Renewal (form fillable), 2006-2007
The Human Resources office focuses on the management and development of personnel policies, procedures and guidelines, especially policies related to faculty appointments and management. This includes, but not limited to, tenure and promotion, faculty MQs and classification plans.
They provide leadership in supporting the campuses in professional and staff development; employee and labor relations; classification, compensation and benefits. They work closely with the Budget and Planning office in coordinating and managing reorganization proposals, managing position controls, determining college bargaining costs and preparing vacancy reports.
In addition, they serve as the chancellor's principal advisor in interpreting and administering provisions of the various collective bargaining contracts, as well as serving as grievance hearings officer.
For additional information call 808-956-8778.
Human Resources team: (L to R) Leilani Umehira,
Sandra Uyeno, Jan Doi, and Beverly Jim On.
Director and Staff
- Sandra Uyeno, Human Resources Director
- Jan Doi, Personnel Officer
- Leilani Umehira, Personnel Officer
- Beverly Jim On, Secretary