Employees, Students, Applicants

University employees and students, as well as applicants for admission or employment, have the right to file discrimination complaints under the university’s discrimination complaint procedures.

Contact your campus EEO/AA Coordinator for information and assistance with the informal or formal complaint process.

Discrimination complaint procedure AP9.920 (PDF)

Complaint Form (PDF)

Policy and Procedure on Sex Discrimination and Gender-Based Violence EP1.204 (PDF)

Members of the Public

This policy covers informal and formal ADA complaints (disability access) and complaints of discrimination in public accommodations based on race, sex, color, religion or ancestry.

Policy and procedure for members of the public AP9.900 (PDF)

Last modified: September 1, 2017