The University of Hawaiʻi is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination on the basis of physical or mental disability or status as a protected veteran (disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, other protected veteran, or Armed Forces service medal veteran status). The University supports a number of programs that foster a positive work and learning environment for veterans and service members.
- Policy and Affirmative Action Program for Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans (PDF)
- Military Leave Policy (PDF)
- ERS Service Credit for Previous Military Service Policy (PDF)
- Am I a Protected Veteran? (PDF)
- Veteran/Disability Disclosure Survey
The University of Hawaiʻi offers many Veteran Affairs educational benefits for active duty, dependents, guard reservist and veteran members. To learn more about these benefits, contact the office covering your campus.