The goal of the conference is for participants to join the university in promoting healthy living and to find ways to
implement healthy living strategies within their own professional and personal lives. This conference will provide an
opportunity for participants to:
- Gain insights from outstanding leaders in our alumnae, higher education, and business communities regarding:
- implementing healthy living strategies in their professional and personal lives;
- cultivating their leadership, knowledge, and skills through their own professional development;
- building knowledge of emerging issues from the perspectives of public and private sector leaders at the national,
state, and higher education levels; and
- discovering their strengths and using it to rejuvenate their mind, body, and career.
- Share their insightful thoughts on issues that the new university president and the Commission on the Status of Women
will prioritize and work on in the upcoming academic year.
This half-day conference will feature outstanding alumna of our University of Hawai‘i and leaders in our university and
state. The schedule for September 27 is as follows:
Registration is online
and will begin on August 5, 2013. Seating is limited.
Please note: Conference materials are limited to pre-registration participants. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee extra
conference materials will be available for on-site registrations.
Participants are responsible for all transportation arrangements and parking accommodations. Registration will include light
refreshments, lunch, and conference materials.
For disability accommodations, please contact Kathleen Luka
or call (808)956-7077 at
least two weeks prior to the event.
Mahalo to the co-sponsors and donors of the event for their support including, but not limited to, use of facilities,
provision of refreshments and lunch, and support for conference materials. Donors include: the Honolulu Community College
Design Center and the UH Bookstore.