UH Commission on the Status of Women
A forum has been established so that Commissions on the Status of Women (CSWs) around the country and beyond may have a gathering place.
The email listserv list
email@example.com has been established for this purpose and all interested participants are invited.
The primary purpose of the forum is to facilitate collaboration amongst the CSWs. The cross-pollination should prove useful to all members as we explore ways to keep our CSWs relevant, active and effective in both good and challenging times.
The gathering place for campus CSWs
Use this listserv forum to:
- Share annual goals and objectives planning
- Examine and review best practices
- Reflect on women’s issues locally and nationally
- Discuss other relevant ideas, issues and concerns
Sign up for the list
- Send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the body of the message include the following text on a single line and provide your first and last name:
subscribe csw-forum-l firstname lastname
subscribe csw-forum-l Grace Hopper
- You will receive an email confirmation of your intent to join the list. Please look for the email and follow the confirmation instructions that it provides.
- The process is not complete until you receive the message with the subject line “Welcome to csw-forum-l.” Please email us if you have difficulty signing up.
Please note that the last character of the list name is the letter L and not the number 1.
Please note that only list members may send messages to the list. To send a message to the list, address your email to email@example.com.
An archive of all discussions on this forum, organized into monthly digests, may be found at https://listserv.hawaii.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=csw-forum-l.
If there are any questions, please contact Michael Hodges at firstname.lastname@example.org.