|CHARGES, CO-PAYMENTS, & STATEMENTS
- All charges and co-payments are due at the time of service.
- Insurance claim is submitted, and reimbursement credited toward the charges.
- If an insurance plan does not cover the services rendered, the patient will be billed the outstanding amount. In the case of non-students, statements will be sent for the co-payments.
- Statements will be sent to those with outstanding balances.
- An academic hold will be placed on the student's record for any outstanding amounts.
Last Updated: 03.05.2010