|| Mission Statement | Our Values | Our Vision | Patient Responsibilities | Privacy |
- Patients have the obligation to provide the full and accurate information needed by health service personnel in order to assure proper evaluation and care.
- Patients have the obligation to interact effectively with health care providers by asking questions concerning the diagnosis and treatment of their condition and by expressing appropriate concerns about recommended treatment.
- Patients must accept responsibility if they refuse medically recommended care.
- Patients must abide by University Health Services Manoa/LCC Student Health Center rules, regulations and policies.
- Patients must assume financial obligations for services received (nonpayment could result in holds being placed on their academic records).
- Patients must respect the rights of other patients and LCC Student Health Center staff.
Last Updated: 02.12.2010