EndNote Site License Program
Information Technology Services (ITS) has established a site license for the bibliographical software called EndNote for the University of Hawaii (UH) System. Any active (UH) faculty, staff or student may participate this annual site license program via departmental or personal funds.This is an annual site license, which provides the user with the "right to use" the EndNote software for the duration of the UH Fiscal Year, beginning July 1st through June 30th of the following year and is not prorated. Renewal notification will be sent to the contact person via email after the new fiscal year begins.
- EndNote General Product Description
- Compatibility and System Requirements
- EndNote software updates
- Training Resources
- For student and perpetual licenses please visit: http://endnote.com/buy
- Complete, print and sign the
EndNote Order Form
(requires Adobe Acrobat Reader)
- Acceptable forms of payment:
- UH Interdepartmental Order (FSO-30)
- RCUH Purchase Order or UH Foundation Purchase Order
- Please enter an email address in the INVOICE TO section (if applicable) to have the Invoice emailed instead of a printed copy sent out by mail.
- Check (personal check, money order, cashier's check)
- Make the check out to: University of Hawaii ITS
- Returned Check Fee: $25.00 fee for each returned check that has been returned from the maker's bank for any reason (e.g., insufficient funds, closed bank account, incorrect bank information).
Cash, credit cards and P-Cards are NOT accepted.
Tax and shipping fees are NOT needed.
Please use the address below for the UH IDO or RCUH PO Vendor Address.
- Drop off or mail the completed
EndNote Order Form and original Payment to the following address:
University of Hawaii - ITS
Attn: Site License Administrator
2520 Correa Rd., ITC 5th Floor
Honolulu, Hawai'i 96822
If you are unable to send the original IDO or PO, you may email a scanned copy of the Payment and EndNote Order Form to: email@example.com.
- After ITS receives and processes your payment, the contact person listed on the order form will be sent an order confirmation by email. A separate email via the UH File Drop system will be sent to the contact person with a link to download the software (Note: the custom link will expire within 5-7 days).
If there are any questions regarding this program, please call the ITS Site License Office at (808) 956-2404 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.