ESRI Site License Program
Information Technology Services (ITS) has established a site license contract with ESRI for the University of Hawaii (UH) System. Any active UH faculty or staff may participate this annual site license program via departmental funds.
This is an annual site license, which provides the user with the "right to use" the ArcGIS software for the duration of the UH Fiscal Year, beginning July 1st through June 30th of the following year and is not prorated. Renewal notification will be sent to the contact person via email after the new fiscal year begins.
- Products under this site license program
- ArcGIS System Requirements
- FREE UH ESRI Online Training Account
- ArcGIS for Desktop Student Software (1 Yr Acad Use)
- Free 60-day Trial Registration
- ArcGIS for Personal Use
- ESRI Technical Certification
- ESRI events, seminars, user group search
- ArcGIS Online (Free standard map services for internal & non-commercial external use)
- ESRI Instructor-Led Virtual Classroom
- Complete, print and sign the
ESRI Order Form
(requires Adobe Acrobat Reader)
- Payment (please submit originals only):
- UH Interdepartmental Orders
- RCUH Purchase Orders
- UH Foundation PO/Requisition
Cash, credit cards and P-Cards are NOT accepted.
NOTE: Tax and shipping fees are NOT needed.
Please use the address below for the UH IDO or RCUH PO Vendor Address.
- Drop off or send the completed
ESRI Order Form and original Payment to the following address:
University of Hawaii - ITS
Attn: Site License Administrator
2520 Correa Rd., ITC 5th Floor
Honolulu, Hawaii 96822
- After ITS receives and processes your payment, the contact person listed on the order form will be sent an email confirmation. A separate email will be sent with licensing and download information. If you prefer to borrow the physical software, please contact the ITS Site License Office at (808) 956-2404 to schedule a pick up appointment or to have it sent by Certified Mail (off-campus/Neighbor Islands).
If there are any questions regarding this program, please call the ITS Site License Office at (808) 956-2404 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.