InCommon Certificate Program: UH ITS VMware Hosted Customers
This page provides instructions for VMware Hosted Customers to request for an InCommon SSL Certificate from ITS.
- InCommon SSL Certificate (SHA-2): FREE
- InCommon Multi-Domain SSL Certificate -or- Unified Communication Cert (SHA-2): $100/yr fee
- InCommon Wildcard SSL Certificate (SHA-2): $200/yr fee
- Generate your
Certificate Signing Request (CSR) using the following example:
State or Province:
University of Hawaii
Your Department Name
All free SSL Certs will be issued as SHA-2, valid for (1) Year. Exceptions for the duration may apply only for customers that purchase the MD, UC or WC cert.
- Send the CSR to email@example.com with the following information:
- Cert Name:
- Cert Type:
- SANs (if applicable)
- Issue Date:
- Web Server Software (Apache, IIS7, etc):
- Duration (1 or 2 yrs): 1 Year (for free SSLs)
- Department Name:
- Technical Contact's Name:
- Technical Contact's Email:
- Technical Contact's Phone#: (The Technical Contact will be the recipient of the certificate)
Instructions to install the certificate can be found at Comodo Support.
For any technical issues and troubleshooting, please contact Comodo directly:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (24x7)
- Web/Knowledge Base*: https://support.comodo.com/ (24x7)
- Phone: (888) 266-6361 / (703) 581-6361 (5:00AM–8:00PM EST, Mon-Fri)
If there are any questions regarding this program, please call Sandra Matsumoto at (808) 956-5783 or send email to email@example.com.