Matlab Site License Program
This is an annual site license, which provides the user with the "right to use" the MathWorks software for the duration of the UH Fiscal Year, beginning July 1st through June 30th of the following year and is not prorated. Renewal notification will be sent to the contact person via email after the new fiscal year begins.
Workstation license: $150.00 per computerNOTE: This is a Network Concurrent License, which requires a network connection to the UH License Server for the software to run. This is NOT a standalone license.
Available products in this license:
- Current version supported: R2014b (R2015b will be supported tentatively in Fall 2015)
NOTE: R2015b will be the last release of the 32-bit version of MATLAB for Windows.
- Matlab System Requirements
- MathWorks Product Descriptions
- For standalone licensing or to set up your own Network License, please contact MathWorks directly for a custom quotation.
- MATLAB Student Options
- MATLAB in Education and Technical Support
- Complete, print and sign the
Matlab Order Form
(requires Adobe Acrobat Reader).
- Payment (please submit originals only):
- UH Interdepartmental Orders
- RCUH Purchase Orders
- UH Foundations PO/Reqs
Cash, credit cards and P-Cards are NOT accepted.
NOTE: Tax and shipping fees are NOT needed.
Please use the address below for the UH IDO or RCUH PO Vendor Address.
- Drop off or send the completed Matlab Order
Form and original Payment to the following address:
University of Hawaii - ITS
Attn: Site License Administrator
2520 Correa Rd., ITC 5th Floor
Honolulu, Hawaii 96822
- After ITS receives and processes your payment, the contact person listed on the order form will be sent an email confirmation. A separate email will be sent with licensing and download information. If you prefer to borrow the physical software, please contact the ITS Site License Office at (808) 956-2404 to schedule a pick up appointment or to have it sent by Certified Mail (off-campus/Neighbor Islands).
If there are any questions regarding this program, please call the ITS Site License Office at (808) 956-2404 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.