The following are a few options for UH users to acquire Microsoft software (non-UH Departmental funds).
- UH West Oahu: Pueo ID
- Honolulu Community College: HCC ITS
- Leeward Community College: ITG Help Desk
- Windward Community College: Ka Piko Student Tech Support
- University of Hawaii Bookstore (select Software on the left)
- Microsoft (Office) 365 Personal (For 1 person) or Family (Share with up to five people)
- Microsoft Windows (operating system)
- Microsoft Store - Student Deals (hardware)
MICROSOFT (OFFICE) 365 FOR EDUCATION:UH faculty, staff and students with an active affiliation with the campuses listed below are eligible for the full, download version of the Office applications through the Microsoft 365 for Education program. These campuses have a contract with Microsoft to license their users. If you qualify, please contact your campus for more information on what you are eligible for and how to get the software.
If you are not affiliated with the campuses listed below, you do NOT qualify to use the full, downloaded version of Microsoft (Office) 365 Education software.
OFFICE ONLINE:All users are eligible for Office Online, which is a basic, browser-based version of Microsoft Office. Visit https://products.office.com/en-us/free-office-online-for-the-web for more information.
PURCHASES BY PERSONAL FUNDS:
OPEN SOURCE ALTERNATIVES TO MICROSOFT OFFICEA list of open source alternatives to Microsoft Office is available at:
If you have any questions, please contact the Site License Office at (808) 956-2404 or email@example.com.