Minitab Site License Prorgam
Information Technology Services (ITS) has established a site license contract with Minitab Inc. for the Minitab software for the University of Hawaii (UH) System. Any active (UH) faculty or staff may participate this annual site license program via departmental funds.
This is an annual site license, which provides the user with the "right to use" the Minitab software for the duration of the UH Fiscal Year, beginning July 1st through June 30th of the following year and is not prorated. Renewal notification will be sent to the contact person via email after the new fiscal year begins.
Annual Pricing:$45.00 per Named User License (faculty/staff)
This license includes the ability to access Minitab from both your desktop and the Minitab web app.
INSTRUCTORS: If enrolled students require Minitab for your UH course, pricing is $30.00 per Named User (Student) License. These Named User Licenses for students can be changed at the beginning of the semester.
- UH faculty, staff and students can make individual, personal purchases by visiting: http://www.onthehub.com/minitab/
- System requirements
- Minitab Product Information
- Getting Started with Minitab
- Complete, print and sign the
Minitab Order Form
(requires Adobe Acrobat Reader)
- Acceptable forms of payment:
UH Interdepartmental Order (FSO-30)
RCUH POs, UH Foundations PO and EWC Requisition
- Tax and shipping fees are NOT needed.
- Please use the address in Step #3 for the Vendor Address.
- Cash, credit cards and P-Cards are NOT accepted.
- For payments by PO: please provide an email address in the INVOICE TO section (if applicable) to have the Invoice emailed instead of a printed copy sent out by mail.
- Send the completed
Minitab Order Form and the Payment to email@example.com, or mail/drop off the
originals to the following address:
University of Hawaiʻi - ITS
Attn: Site License Administrator
2520 Correa Road, ITC 5th Floor
Honolulu, HI 96822
- After ITS receives your order and processes your payment, the contact person on the order form will be sent an email confirmation. A separate email will be sent with licensing information.
If there are any questions regarding this program, please call the ITS Site License Office at (808) 956-2404 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.