Minitab Site License Prorgam
Information Technology Services (ITS) has established a site license contract with Minitab Inc. for the Minitab software for the University of Hawaii (UH) System. Any active (UH) faculty or staff may participate this annual site license program via departmental funds.
This is an annual site license, which provides the user with the "right to use" the Minitab software for the duration of the contract year, beginning January 1st through December 31st and is not prorated. Renewal notification will be sent to the contact person via email after the new fiscal year begins.
$30.00 per machineLicenses under this program are strictly for UH owned computers only.
- UH faculty, staff and students can make individual, home-use purchases by visiting: http://www.onthehub.com/minitab/
- System requirements
- Minitab Product Information
- Getting Started with Minitab
- Complete, print and sign the
Minitab Order Form
(requires Adobe Acrobat Reader)
- Payment (please submit originals only):
- UH Interdepartmental Orders
- RCUH Purchase Orders
- UH Foundation PO/Requisition
Cash, credit cards and P-Cards are NOT accepted.
NOTE: Tax and shipping fees are NOT needed.
Please use the address below for the UH IDO or RCUH PO Vendor Address.
- Drop off or send the completed Minitab Order Form and Payment
to the following address:
University of Hawaii - ITS
Attn: Site License Administrator
2520 Correa Rd., ITC 5th Floor
Honolulu, Hawai'i 96822
- After ITS receives your order and processes your payment, the contact person on the order form will be sent an email confirmation. A separate email will be sent with licensing and download information.
If there are any questions regarding this program, please call the ITS Site License Office at (808) 956-2404 or send email to email@example.com.