NVivo Site License Program
Information Technology Services (ITS) has established a site license program from Lumivero for the qualitative software called NVivo for the University of Hawaii (UH) system. Any active UH faculty and staff (or student for departmental research/project use) may participate in this annual site license program via departmental or personal funds.
This is an annual site license, which provides the user with the "right to use" the NVivo software for the duration of the UH Fiscal Year, beginning July 1st through June 30th of the following year. Renewal notification will be sent to the contact person via email before the new fiscal year begins.
$250.00 per license for Windows or Macintosh
- NVivo System Requirements Windows | Mac
- Getting Started with NVivo Tutorials
- Support Resources
- Perpetual and Student License (for coursework) Options
- Complete, print and sign the
NVivo Order Form
(requires Adobe Acrobat Reader)
- Acceptable forms of payment:
- UH Interdepartmental Order (FSO-30)
- RCUH Purchase Order, UH Foundation Purchase Order, EWC Requisition
- Please enter an email address in the INVOICE TO section (if applicable) to have the Invoice emailed instead of a printed copy sent out by mail.
- Check (personal check, money order, cashier's check)
- Make the check out to: University of Hawaii ITS
- Returned Check Fee: $25.00 fee for each returned check that has been returned from the maker's bank for any reason (e.g., insufficient funds, closed bank account, incorrect bank information).
Cash, credit cards and P-Cards are NOT accepted.
Tax and shipping fees are NOT needed.
Please use the address below for the UH IDO or RCUH PO Vendor Address.
- Drop off or send the completed NVivo Order Form and Payment to the following address:
University of Hawaii - ITS
Attn: Site License Administrator
2520 Correa Rd., ITC 5th Floor
Honolulu, Hawai'i 96822
If you are unable to send the original IDO or PO, you may email a scanned copy of the Payment and NVivo Order Form to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After ITS receives your order and processes your payment, the contact person on the order form will be sent an email confirmation. A separate email will be sent to provide software download instructions and the license key.
If there are any questions regarding this program, please call the Site License Administrator at (808) 956-5783 or email the ITS Site License Office at email@example.com.