SAS Site License Program
This is an annual site license, which provides the user with the "right to use" the SAS software for the duration of the UH Fiscal Year, beginning July 1st through June 30th of the following year and is not prorated. Renewal notification will be sent to the contact person via email after the new fiscal year begins.
|SAS Academic License||Valid for classroom instruction, academic research, coursework for UH, including the formulation of theses and dissertations, and noncommercial UH research use.|
|SAS Academic Computer Lab License
Valid for UH computer labs for classroom instruction, student and noncommercial UH research use.
ONLY for computer labs purchasing (5) or more licenses
|SAS Administrative License||Valid for Faculty/Staff for general UH administration. This includes but is not limited to reporting of management information, planning, quality assurance, statistical support and statutory reporting services for UH.|
SAS/Bridge for ESRI
SAS Enterprise Guide
SAS Enterprise Miner
SAS Integratn Tech
SAS Text Miner
- SAS Product Information
- SAS System Requirements
- Supported Operating Systems
- SAS Technical Support Hot Fixes
- Complete, print and sign the
SAS Order Form
(requires Adobe Acrobat Reader)
- Acceptable forms of payment:
- UH Interdepartmental Order (FSO-30)
- RCUH Purchase Order, UH Foundation Purchase Order, EWC Requisition
- Please enter an email address in the INVOICE TO section (if applicable) to have the Invoice emailed instead of a printed copy sent out by mail.
- Check (personal check, money order, cashier's check)
- Make the check out to: University of Hawaii ITS
- Returned Check Fee: $25.00 fee for each returned check that has been returned from the maker's bank for any reason (e.g., insufficient funds, closed bank account, incorrect bank information).
Cash, credit cards and P-Cards are NOT accepted.
Tax and shipping fees are NOT needed.
Please use the address below for the UH IDO or RCUH PO Vendor Address.
- Drop off or send the completed
SAS Order Form and Payment to the following address:
University of Hawaii - ITS
Attn: Site License Administrator
2520 Correa Rd., ITC 5th Floor
Honolulu, Hawai'i 96822
If you are unable to send the original IDO or PO, you may email a scanned copy of the Payment and SAS Order Form to: email@example.com.
- After ITS receives and processes your payment, the contact person listed on the order form will be sent an email confirmation. At this time, please contact the ITS Site License Office at (808) 956-2404 to schedule a pick up appointment for the loan DVD set or to have it sent by Certified Mail (off-campus/ Neighbor Islands)
If there are any questions regarding this program, please call the ITS Site License Office at (808) 956-2404 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.