SPSS Site License Program
Information Technology Services (ITS) has established a site license contract with IBM for SPSS for the University of Hawaii (UH) System. Any active (UH) faculty or staff may participate this annual site license program via departmental or personal funds.
This is an annual site license, which provides the user with the "right to use" the SPSS software for the duration of the UH Fiscal Year, beginning July 1st through June 30th of the following year and is not prorated. Renewal notification will be sent to the contact person via email after the new fiscal year begins.
Each SPSS License contains the following modules:
IBM SPSS Statistics
IBM SPSS Regression
IBM SPSS Advanced Statistics
IBM SPSS Exact Tests
IBM SPSS Categories
IBM SPSS Missing Values
IBM SPSS Conjoint
IBM SPSS Custom Tables
IBM SPSS Complex Samples |
IBM SPSS Decision Trees
IBM SPSS Data Preparation
IBM SPSS Forecasting
IBM SPSS Neural Networks
IBM SPSS Direct Marketing
IBM SPSS Bootstrapping
IBM SPSS Statistics Base
- SPSS Statistics Information
- System Requirements (search for: SPSS Statistics, then select the version)
- Patches, Updates and Utilities (must create a free support account)
- SPSS Statistics GradPack (for student use) through: IBM or OnTheHub.com
- Complete, print and sign the SPSS
(requires Adobe Acrobat Reader)
- Acceptable forms of payment:
- UH Interdepartmental Order (FSO-30)
- RCUH Purchase Order, UH Foundation Purchase Order, EWC Requisition
- Please enter an email address in the INVOICE TO section (if applicable) to have the Invoice emailed instead of a printed copy sent out by mail.
- Check (personal check, money order, cashier's check)
- Make the check out to: University of Hawaii ITS
- Returned Check Fee: $25.00 fee for each returned check that has been returned from the maker's bank for any reason (e.g., insufficient funds, closed bank account, incorrect bank information).
Cash, credit cards and P-Cards are NOT accepted.
Tax and shipping fees are NOT needed.
Please use the address below for the UH IDO or RCUH PO Vendor Address.
- Drop off or send the completed
SPSS Agreement Form and Payment to the following address:
University of Hawaii - ITS
Attn: Site License Administrator
2520 Correa Rd., ITC 5th Floor
Honolulu, Hawai'i 96822
If you are unable to send the original IDO or PO, you may email a scanned copy of the Payment and SPSS Order Form to: email@example.com.
- After ITS receives and processes your payment, the contact person listed on the order form will be sent an email confirmation. A separate email will be sent with licensing and download information. If you prefer to use an older version of SPSS, please contact the Site License Office to request for the installation software and license of the requested version.
If there are any questions regarding this program, please call the ITS Site License Office at (808) 956-2404 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.