EndNote Site License Program
Information Technology Services (ITS) has established a site license for the bibliographical software called EndNote for the University of Hawaii (UH) System. Any active (UH) faculty, staff or student may participate this annual site license program via departmental or personal funds.This is an annual site license, which provides the user with the "right to use" the EndNote software for the duration of the UH Fiscal Year, beginning July 1st through June 30th of the following year and is not prorated. Renewal notification will be sent to the contact person via email after the new fiscal year begins.
- Complete, print and sign the
EndNote Order Form
(requires Adobe Acrobat Reader)
- Payment (please submit originals only):
- UH Interdepartmental Orders
- RCUH Purchase Orders
- UH Foundation PO/Requisition
- Personal checks (please make this out to: University of Hawaii ITS)
Cash, credit cards and P-Cards are NOT accepted.
NOTE: Tax and shipping fees are NOT needed.
Please use the address below for the UH IDO or RCUH PO Vendor Address.
- Drop off or send the completed
EndNote Agreement Form and original Payment to the following address:
University of Hawaii - ITS
Attn: Site License Administrator
2520 Correa Rd., ITC 5th Floor
Honolulu, Hawai'i 96822
- After ITS receives and processes your payment, the contact person listed on the order form will be sent an order confirmation by email. A separate email via the UH File Drop system will be sent to the contact person with a link to download the software (Note: the custom link will expire within 5-7 days).
If there are any questions regarding this program, please call the ITS Site License Office at (808) 956-2404 or send email to email@example.com.