Information Technology Services (ITS) has established a site license contract
with Minitab Inc. for the
Minitab software for University of Hawaii (UH) computers. UH faculty and staff may
participate in this annual site license program via departmental funds.
This is an annual
site license, which provides the user with the "right to use"
the Minitab software for the duration of the contract year, beginning January 1st through
December 31st (this is a fixed expiration date regardless of your purchase or
- Please call the Site License Office at 956-5783 to request the number of licenses
needed, as quantities my be limited. (If there is no answer, please leave a message
including your name, department, phone number and the quantity of licenses needed.)
- Complete, print and sign the
Minitab Order Form
(PDF Fillable Version - requires Adobe Acrobat Reader)
NOTE: The Minitab Agreement Form must accompany each
order sent to ITS. If this is not sent in with your payment,
processing of your order will be delayed.
- The following forms of payment will be accepted:
- UH Requisitions/UH Interdepartmental Orders
- RCUH Purchase Orders
- UH Foundations PO/Reqs
Cash and credit cards/PCards are NOT accepted.
- Tax and shipping fees are NOT needed.
- Please use the address in Step #4 in the Vendor Address section for UH
- Drop off or send the completed Minitab Order Form and Payment
to the following address:
University of Hawaii - ITS
Attn: Site License Administrator
2565 McCarthy Mall, Keller Hall 109
Honolulu, Hawai'i 96822
- After ITS receives your order and processes your payment, the contact
person on the order form will be sent an email confirmation and licensing instructions.
The MAC Address for each licensed computer will be needed in order to create the license
If there are any questions or concerns regarding Minitab, please call the
Site License Administrator at (808) 956-5783 or contact the ITS Site
License Office at (808) 956-2404 / email: