↑ Return to Graduate

International Applicants

Information from the Office of Graduate Education

Please refer to additional information for international graduate students provided by the Office of Graduate Education: http://manoa.hawaii.edu/graduate/content/international-students

International Transcripts and Academic Records

Please note that at the time of application, unofficial copies of transcripts may be submitted. However, admitted students are required to submit official transcripts in order to enroll at UHM. This policy applies to both U.S. and international applicants. The Office of Graduate Education outlines the requirements for international transcripts and academic records on the Admissions Requirements page for international students. Please ensure that you follow the directions from that page when submitting your transcripts.

Confidential Financial Statement Form

International applicants admitted to UHM will receive visa documents only with proof of funding. The Confidential Financial Statement Form for International Applicants is required of most international applicants. Refer to the form for detailed instructions, and address any questions to graduate.education@hawaii.edu.