ACC 413 Law for the Accountant (3)
Intensive study of areas of law importance to accountants. Particular attention is given to principles of law relating to contracts, sales, commercial paper, secured transactions, property, legal entities, agency, securities, and accountant’s legal liability.
Pre: BLAW 200 or consent.
- Sales (UCC Article 2)
- Commercial Paper (UCC Article 3)
- Secured Transactions (UCC Article 9)
- Debtor/Creditor Relations
- Partnerships (Joint Ventures)
- Federal Securities Laws
- Accountant's Professional Responsibilities/Legal Liabilities
- Regulation of Employment and Environment
- Anti-trust Laws
- Trusts & Estates
- Civil tax penalties