Computer Lab :: Gartley Hall Rm. 002
Nine workstations available for use to all UH Myron B. Thompson School of Social Work students.
Monday - Thursday :: 8:00AM - 5:00PM
Fridays :: CLOSED
(Unless otherwise noted. Subject to change.)
- MS Office
- SAS (Only available on some computers)
- Internet Explorer
- NO FOOD or DRINK in the Computer Lab!
- The School of Social Work Computer Lab does not supply paper for printing. Students are responsible for providing their own paper.
- DO NOT SAVE any data on the computer's hard drive. All computer hard drives reset at the end of the day, so all new data will be lost. Please save data on a USB device or cloud service.
- Please be considerate to your fellow students: Please work quietly; keep the Computer Lab clean (throw staples away, recycle unwanted paper, throw rubbish away in trash can, etc.)
- Please bring headphones if you need to watch a video or to listen to music or an audio file