Computer Lab :: Henke Hall Rm. 141
Nine workstations available for use to all UHSSW students.
Monday - Thursday :: 8:00AM - 5:00PM
Fridays :: CLOSED
(Unless otherwise noted. Subject to change.)
- MS Office
- SAS (Only available on some computers)
- Internet Explorer
- NO FOOD or DRINK in the Computer Lab!
- The School of Social Work Computer Lab does not supply paper for printing. Students are responsible for providing their own paper.
- DO NOT SAVE any data on the computer's hard drive. All computer hard drives reset at the end of the day, so all new data will be lost.
- Please be considerate to your fellow students: Please work quietly; keep the Computer Lab clean (throw staples away, recycle unwanted paper, throw rubbish away in trash can, etc.)
Student Lounge :: Henke Hall Rm. 200
- All Myron B. Thompson School of Social Work students are welcome to use the student lounge.
- Wireless Internet access available.
IT Office :: Henke Hall Rm. 215C
Laptops and projectors are available for use to all UHSSW students with instructor approval.
Please complete the Equipment Request Form and return to IT Office.
Borrowing equipment requires instructor approval.