These forms are for the Myron B. Thompson School of Social Work only.
For Graduate Division forms, please go to the Graduate Division forms website.
All forms are in PDF format, and many are fillable (you can complete the form on your computer and print it). This requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view, fill, and print. Click here to download Acrobat Reader.
New students are admitted only for the fall semester.
- To view the MSW application process, click on this link to download the PowerPoint file.
- To view the MSW application process, click on this link to download the PDF file.
- Welcome letter to applicants from the Director of Student Services
- MSW Admissions Information Sessions @ UH Mānoa
- MSW Admissions Information Sessions for Distance Education option (neighbor islands)
- Frequently Asked Questions
Applicants for admission to the MSW program at the University of Hawai`i at Mānoa must submit two separate applications:
- Application to the UH Mānoa Office of Graduate Education for admission to the University:
See http://manoa.hawaii.edu/graduate/content/prospective-students for UHM Graduate Admissions application, requirements, and instructions.
Please note that UH Mānoa unclassified graduate students must apply again, for admission as a classified graduate student.
- Application to the Myron B. Thompson School of Social Work for admission to the MSW program including required supporting documents as indicated in the instructions provided below:
- MSW Application Instructions
Please review instructions carefully to avoid errors and delays in reviewing your application.
- MSW Application Form
- Liberal Arts Background Form
- Statistical Information Form
- MSW Letter of Recommendation Form
- Resume Guidelines
- Personal Statement Guidelines
- ADVANCED STANDING CRITERIA AND INSTRUCTIONS
- Official transcripts (refer to MSW Application Instructions)
- GRE or TOEFL/IELTS scores (if required; refer to MSW Application Instructions)
- MSW Application Frequently Asked Questions
Note: These forms were originally intended to be sent as a package, and may therefore contain instructions of that nature. For assistance with these forms, to request an application packet, or for additional information, please contact the Myron B. Thompson School of Social Work MSW Admissions Office at email@example.com, (808) 956-3833, or Gartley Hall Room 203.
- Myron B. Thompson School of Social Work MSW Financial Aid
(Includes MSW Financial Aid Award Descriptions and Financial Aid Application Form)
- See http://www.hawaii.edu/sswork/fin-aid.html for further Financial Aid information.
- New MSW Student Advisor List
- Continuing MSW Student Advisor List
- MSW Advising Form
- MSW Concentration Electives
- MSW Handbook
::BACK TO THE TOP::