- TALENT Home
- Getting Started
- Broadcast Workshops
- Summer Series
- Laulima Support
- Teaching During an Emergency
- Digital Media Center
- Web Accessibility
- Licensed Software
Laulima Faculty TutorialsAdding someone to a course
Adding someone to a course
Anyone who is an Instructor or Maintainer can add participants to their course or site. During the add process select which role that individual will have (Student, TA, Instructor, Maintain or Access).
1. Login to Laulima (https://laulima.hawaii.edu)
2. Go to the "Site Info" area in the course that you want to add the participant
3. Click on the "Add Participants" link at the top of the "Site Info" area.
4. If the participant has a UH username, enter that into the first text block titled "UH participants" (do not add the @hawaii.edu).
If adding someone with an external email address, enter their full email address in the second text block titled "Guest Participants"
Once you have added your participants click "Continue"
5. Select the type of role or access this person will have and click "Continue":
Laulima Courses: Instructor, Student, or Teaching Assistant (TA)
Laulima Collaboration Sites: Maintain or Access
If you want someone to be able to add content as you do to the course you might want to give them Instructor or Maintain access.
6. Select to either send or don’t send an email notification to the participant, click "Continue"
7. Click "Finish"
8. The participant can now log into Laulima under their selected role.