- TALENT Home
- Getting Started
- Broadcast Workshops
- Summer Series
- Laulima Support
- Teaching During an Emergency
- Digital Media Center
- Web Accessibility
- Licensed Software
Laulima Faculty TutorialsChanging a participant’s role
Situations may arise when you need to change a person’s role or access level in a course space. The following steps detail this process.
1. In the course space, go to Site Info.
2. Scroll down the page to the Participant List and locate the person.
3. Under the Role column, select the role on the scroll menu for that person.
4. Click the Update Participants button at the bottom of the page.