- Hawai‘i State Government Homepage - Everything you wanted to know about Hawai‘i and more.
- Hawai‘i's Official Tourism Site - Contains information about upcoming events and activities, sightseeing, accommodations, and more. (Chinese, German, Japanese, Korean, and Spanish language versions available as well).
- Visit O‘ahu - Information specifically about O‘ahu including sample itineraries, activity ideas, events, and more.
- Hawai‘i Weather and Surf - For current weather and surf conditions.
- University of Hawai‘i at Manoa Homepage - Everything you wanted to know about UH Manoa and more.
- University of Hawai‘i System Website - Find out about the entire UH system with its 3 universities and 7 community colleges
- The Honolulu Advertiser - The Honolulu Advertiser is the morning newspaper, which contains local, national, and international news stories and opinion, business, island life, entertainment, and sports sections, plus a wide assortment of online resources.
- The Honolulu Star-Bulletin - The Honolulu Star-Bulletin is the afternoon newspaper, which contains local, national, and international news and features, sports, business, editorial, and travel sections, plus a wide assortment of online resources.
- Honolulu Weekly - The Honolulu Weekly provides an alternative to the daily newspapers and contains articles on local politics and news, a calendar of events, a dining guide, entertainment and restaurant reviews, etc. Free copies can be picked up all around O'ahu
- Hawaiian Culture and Language - Learn about Hawai‘i's history, culture, arts, and language.
- Hawai‘i Creole English ('Pidgin') - An introduction to Hawai‘i Creole English ('Pidgin')
- Pidgin - The Unofficial Language - A sampling of Pidgin words and phrases
Contact us at