The forms are in a fillable PDF format. Click on the form to open it in Adobe Acrobat. (Get Adobe
.) After filing out the appropriate form, print them out and send them to our office. You may also open the forms in a fillable Word
format by clicking on the appropriate link.
If you are having trouble accessing one or more of these forms, please contact the Telecom office by calling 956-6033 (extension 66033
from a campus line).
- Use this form for all telephone, data, and other telecommunications services except for those listed under UHTR Form 1 requiring
Department of Budget & Finance approval. (The request for new lines or activation of jacks also requires the completion of Form 2)
Use this form for:
- SELEX Lines
- UH agencies situtated in State office bldgs managed or leased by DAGS or other departments within the Executive Branch
- Payphone & Long Distance services
- Radio Systems, equipment, and other accessories
- Interfacing with Hawaii Wide Area Integrated Information Access Network (HAWAIIAN)
- Use this form to provide directory information for new lines or activation of jacks. Use this form to provide updated information for
exisiting lines as well.
- Note: The computerized Telecommunications System Directory is part of the Telecommunications
Management System (TMS) and is used to maintain records of each line assignment. The campus operators also access this
information to connect callers to individuals on campus.
- Use this form to change ownership of line(s) from one department to another.
- Use this form to change a department's Telecommunications Coordinator (DTC).
- Use this form to request Sprint FON cards.
- Note: Sprint FON cards for UHM business-related long distance calls should be used only when traveling outside of Oahu.
- Use this form to request Sprint FON cards to replace Auth/DISA Codes.
- Use this form to update equipment and/or toll account codes for telephone lines.
- Use this form to update toll account codes for authorization codes.
- Use this form to update toll account codes for calling cards.
- This form is used to request the use of the conference bridge.
- Use this form to dispute any telephone charges.
- This form is used for execptional occasions to charge certain long distance calls to an account code other than the one
assigned to the telephone being used to place the call(s).
- This form is for use by Hawaiian Telcom to request use of premises wiring at the University of Hawai`i at Manoa.
Telecom Home |
User Guides |
Long Distance |
Service Rates |
Conference Bridge |