UH System Course Transfer Database
The Course Transfer Database website contains a searchable database of course
equivalencies/evaluations for UH campuses, as well as other colleges and
The evaluation of courses on this site is a guide, and transferability of any given course is not
guaranteed until an official transfer credit evaluation is completed. Specific course equivalencies
require review based upon the unique characteristics of each college and university, and may
differ from one institution to another. Be sure to contact an academic advisor as the database is
regularly updated and subject to change.
There are two searches available:
- List Mode search
This search is useful if you would like to see how a course transfers,
either between UH campuses or from other colleges and universities.
- Explore Mode search
This search is useful if you know there's a certain course at
UH campus that you need to take, and you'd like to see equivalents
for that course at other campuses. For example, you might be
required to take MATH 100 at UH Mānoa, but you'd like to see if
there are any courses at UH Maui College which you could take instead,
while still fulfilling your requirement for MATH 100 at UH Mānoa.
- Only courses that have been previously evaluated by the campus are included in the Transfer Database.
- The website may not include courses from new, recently changed, or infrequently transferred courses.
- Coursework not found on this website will be evaluated at the time of application.
- Revisions to course evaluation may be based on the review of new information,
and no evaluation is official until credits appear on the student's official transcript.
- Courses designated as equivalent have been judged to have highly similar content such that
two campuses treat the classes as essentially the same class. However, a designation of
equivalency does not mean the two courses will satisfy the same requirements at different campuses.