UH System Course Transfer Database
help · feedback 

Please help us improve this system by providing your feedback and comments.

Use this form to give us feedback.

Courses designated as "equivalent" have been judged to have highly similar content such that two campuses treat the classes as essentially the same class. However a designation of equivalency does not mean the two courses will satisfy the same requirements at different campuses. For instance, two courses may be designated as equivalent but only one of those courses has also been approved to be a Writing Intensive course with an additional instructional focus on writing.

We have a glossary to explain some of the acronyms you might see.

Courses transferable as CHEM 110 at University of Hawai`i, Hilo

Transfering from University of Hawai`i, Hilo

You may take CHEM 110: PROBLEM SOLVING IN CHEMISTRY (min. grade: F) at UHH to receive credit for CHEM 110 at UHH