Manoa Faculty Senate Agenda September 20, 2006
September 20, 2006, 3 p.m.
Law School Classroom 2
- Welcome to senators and introduction of the members of the SEC
- Approval of May 3, 2006 minutes
- Actions over the summer by SEC on behalf of Senate: appointments to GEC and its Boards (see Attached)
- Committee Reports
Chairs of standing committees will report briefly on what they will be working on this semester and introduce whatever resolutions their committees have brought to the Senate
- Committee on Professional Matters (CPM)
- Committee on Faculty Service (CFS)
- Committee on Athletics (CA)
- General Education Committee (GEC)
- Committee on Research (COR)
- Committee on Academic Policy and Planning (CAPP)
- Committee on Student Affairs (CSA)
- Committee on Administration and Budget (CAB)
- Chair's report of issues encountered by SEC over the summer
- Unstructured discussion until 4:25 p.m.
- Brief report on plans for centennial celebrations by Wendy Pearson
- Report on WASC visits this year by VCAA Neal Smatresk
- Adjourn at 5:00 p.m.
Last modified 9/12/06
Contact srutter at hawaii.edu with comments regarding this site.