Manoa Faculty Senate Agenda January 17, 2007
3 p.m. Law 2
- Approval of December 6, 2006 Minutes
- Setting of Congress date
- Report by the Vice Chancellor for Students, Francisco Hernandez
- Report from Task Force on Assessment pdf
- Report from Senate Standing Committee on Student Affairs on proposed degree pathways agreement in Kapi'olani Community College [attachment]
- Report from the Senate Standing Committee on Administration and Budget on its conversation with VPAPP Johnsrud about UHWO
- SEC motion on behalf of the All Campus Council of Faculty Senate Chairs on the enabling legislation SEC Resolution
- Chair's report
"Measuring Our Progress": PDF version at pdf
Proposed System policy on information security
Status of "conditional tenure"
On the possibility of full-funding the collective bargaining agreement
On the possibility of the Senate taking responsibility for "effective means of professional maintenance of a canon of professional ethics."
Last modified 1/17/07
Contact srutter at hawaii.edu with comments regarding this site.