Manoa Faculty Senate Agenda February 21, 2007
3 p.m. Law 2
DRAFT Senate Agenda for February 21st in Law School
Classroom #2 at 3:00 p.m.
- Approval of Minutes of the meeting of January 17
- CFS Motion to approve appointment of Weilin Qu
serve out the remainder of Bruce Liebert's term on
the W Focus Board.
- Motion to approve in principle the report of the
task force on assessment. [The report presented to
the Senate on January 17 together with a new Preface
and list of FAQs will be found at
- [Possible] Report from the VCRGE and interim Dean of
JABSOM on JABSOM financial situation
- Report from CAB on proposed changes to Charter
and By-Laws, see http://www.hawaii.edu/uhmfs/documents/charter_bylaws_rev/ (pdf's of revised documents)
- Chair's report
The Strategic Plan and Plans for the Library.
On the possibility of the Senate taking
responsibility for "effective means of professional
maintenance of a canon of professional ethics."
(Preamble to Senate Charter))
- [Possible] Resolution from CPM calling for change
to Faculty Responsibilities website.
Last modified 2/17/07
Contact srutter at hawaii.edu with comments regarding this site.