Home > Contact Us
We truly welcome your questions, comments and concerns.
The Faculty Office is located in Hawaiʻi Hall 208, and the Senate Assistant's office is located in Hawaiʻi Hall 208A.
- Kristin Herrick, Administrative Coordinator
Mānoa Faculty Senate
2500 Campus Road
Hawaiʻi Hall 208A
Honolulu, HI 96822
Ph: (808) 956-7725
Fx: (808) 956-9813
Please view our Executive Committe Page for more information.
- David Ericson, Chair
- Ron Bontekoe, Vice Chair
- Halina Zaleski, Secretary
- John Casken, SEC Secretary
- Stacey Roberts
- Carolyn Stephenson
- Doug Vincent
*During the Summer months, both incoming and outgoing Executive Committee members serve together. Officers serve throughout the 2013-14 AY.
- Mānoa Faculty Senate Listserv
All Mānoa Faculty Senators can send to this list.
- Mānoa Faculty Senate Committe Listservs
All Mānoa Faculty Senate Committee members can send to these lists.
- Senate Executive Committee
- Committee on Administration and Budget
- Committee on Academic Policy and Planning
- Committee on Athletics
- Committee on Faculty Service
- Committee on Professional Matters
- Committee on Research and Graduate Education
- Committee on Student Affairs
- General Education Committee
- Manoa Assessment Committee
Some Mānoa units have their own chartered Senates that function independantly from the Mānoa Faculty Senate. Please view our Campus Senate page for complete information, including contacts.