Manoa Faculty Senate Executive Committee Minutes of April 4, 2005
SEC Minutes for April 4, 2005
Chairman Tom Schroeder convened the SEC at 2:00 p.m. to meet with VCAA Smatresk with everyone present. After VCAA Smatresk left around 3:00 p.m., the meeting continued with its regular agenda.
- The minutes of March 7, March 21, and March 28 were adopted with
- The chair reported on a private UARC meeting with some of the
- The SEC recommends Amarjit Singh and Barry Baker to CFS as
possible nominees to an Ad Hoc Committee on Facilities Management that
is being appointed by the Chancellor.
- The chair raised the issue of future uses of HH-208.
- Campus pedestrian safety was discussed.
- The current activities of all standing committees were
- Senate agenda options for April 20 were listed.
- Bley-Vroman circulated a draft statement that might "clear the
air" about many subsidiary issues that have been raised by the UARC