Home > Minutes, Agendas & Reports: 2011-12
Minutes, Agendas & Reports: 2011-12
Senate Executive Committee
Hawaii Hall 208
4:00 p.m.: VCAA Reed Dasenbrock (Classroom Use Policy)
- Chair’s report
- Admin Report (Engineering & JABSOM Senators; campus-wide committee reports)
- Approval of 10/3 minutes
- Old Business
- New Business
- Common Course Numbering suggestions for ACCFSC committee
Send ideas/concerns regarding common course numbering that you or your campuses may have to the ACCFSC list. Your input will give us all a sense of context as we try to hammer out a process to achieve some consistency in Common Course Numbering.
- Paul Briggs - ACCFSC lead for Common Course Numbering initiative
- SEC/ Admin Retreat: SEC Members & Committee Chairs are invited to attend the SEC/Admin Retreat on 10/12
- Proposed Tuition Schedule: Review the Proposal & Public Meeting Scheduleand attend the O‘ahu public meeting at 3:00 pm on 10/10 in the Campus Center Ballroom to provide input.