Campus Club, which began in 1908 as the Women’s Club of the
College of Hawaii, was established in 1920 to promote friendship among
members, to encourage scholarship, and to render service to the
The WCC operates a Thrift Shop located at the Manoa campus and
publishes The Exchange, a monthly newsletter of rentals and housing
exchanges available to the community. Money raised by the
shop and newsletter is used to fund an annual program of grants to
various departments, programs and projects to benefit the University,
faculty, and students. Applications for grants are accepted from all
campuses of the University system. Through its grants program the WCC
has awarded over a quarter million dollars over the years.
We organize off campus programs, field trips, and tours. Additionally a
number of special interest groups (bridge, books, hiking, mahjong, the
Lunch Bunch, the Thrift Shop, etc) are available.
Each year we hold a Tea, usually at College Hill, to welcome newcomers
to the University community and to encourage networking and fellowship.
An Evening of Fine Dining is offered at Kapiolani Community College,
and our business meetings are Luncheons held in conjunction with
interesting activities at a variety of sites and campuses.
The desire to be significantly involved is the great legacy of the
Women's Campus Club. This legacy is strengthened by the good works of
the present and fueled by faith and hope for a better tomorrow.
The Women’s Campus Club welcomes all men and women who
support the purposes of the Club.