|Services We Offer
- Crisis services for students. Includes, but is not limited to:
support and referrals for students dealing with domestic violence;
sexual assault; poverty; lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender student
- Two comfortable lounges in a safe environment for studying or
just hanging out. The lounges are wireless hotspots and can be
used for study groups and small meetings. There is also a play
area for children.
- Video resources on a variety of topics.
- A reading resource library with hundreds of books, magazines,
- National and local lesbian and gay publications and resources.
- Referral services: our staff can help connect you with on and
off campus resources for domestic violence, sexual assault, homelessness,
legal aid, and other crisis needs.
- University and community network opportunities.
- Free informational brochures and flyers from a wide range of
- A wireless environment and computers in the study lounge to
check your email.
- Service learning opportunities for students such as the annual
Domestic Violence Shelter Help Drive.
- Free on-campus sexual assault and dating violence prevention
workshops and trainings
- Sponsors special workshops, trainings, lectures, and presentations
by local, national, and international speakers on a wide range
of women's issues.