The Federal government has multiple ongoing programs supporting the nationwide #InternetForAll initiative. This page lists all the ongoing and upcoming federal funding opportunities available, program purposes, awarded funding and program leads, and the period of performance. This page is updated frequently to reflect each program’s most recently available information. For more information on what State program leads are doing for specific programs, click on the relevant program card. The Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) is available instead for any programs currently accepting submissions.
If you have submitted an application to any of the above funding opportunities or have been awarded funding for any broadband-related programs, even those not listed here, contact us at email@example.com with the program applied for, the title of your application, the submitting entity or official, and the amount of funding requested or awarded so it can be featured on this webpage. For all recent Federal programs supporting the #InternetForAll effort, visit internetforall.gov/programs.
- Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) Outreach Grant Program
- Broadband Equity, Access, and Deployment (BEAD) Program
- Coronavirus Capital Projects Fund
- Digital Equity Act State Planning Grant
- Enabling Middle Mile Broadband Infrastructure Grant Program
- Tribal Broadband Connectivity (TBC) Program
- Community Connect Grants
- Digital Equity Act State Capacity Program
- Digital Equity Act Competitive Program
- Reconnect Loan and Grant Program