Increasing Student Engagement with iClicker
March 13, 11:30am - 1:15pm
Mānoa Campus, Kuykendall 106 Events Room
Senior Technology Specialist
Are you considering new ways to promote active learning in your lecture?
Do you want to learn what will be new for Fall 2019? Come learn how to quickly and easily engage students, promote learning and discussion, and assess student understanding using clickers or students' own devices in class.
This Lunch-and-Learn workshop will cover:
1. Overview of iClicker
- Classic versus Cloud based software option
- Image based "target" questions, Anonymous Polling, Quizzing and More
- Integration with Laulima: How to sync polling data scores & rosters
2. Demo and Q&A discussion with Kayla Gary, Chemistry Instructor at UHM.
Coffee, tea and lunch will be provided
For more information and to register, please click here
The Center for Teaching Excellence (CTE), the Center for Instructional Support (CIS), and iClicker, Mānoa Campus
(808) 956-6978, firstname.lastname@example.org, http://www.cte.hawaii.edu/events.html